Today we are talking about BJP represents India and our proud diversity, says PM Narendra Modi, check out the BJP represents India and our proud diversity, says PM Narendra Modi with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for BJP represents India and our proud diversity, says PM Narendra Modi By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
*PM Narendra Modi, addressing party workers at BJP headquarter, extends his condolences to the families of deceased in Varanasi bridge collapse
*This is the 15th consecutive election where BJP is going to win: Party president Amit Shah
Disclaimer : On May 12, 2018, voting was held in 222 out of 224 seats.
*Prime Minister Narendra Modi thanks the people of Karnataka for “steadfastly supporting BJP’s development agenda”
*The coalition has 56 per cent vote share, and the governor has no option but to invite us to form government: Congress leader Randeep Surjewala
*Congress and JD(S) leaders meet governor; Siddaramaiah says extending unconditional support to JD(S)
*BJP Parliamentary Board to meet at 7pm at party headquarters in Delhi
*Congress leader M Veerappa Moily says JD(S) and Congress have enough numbers to form the government in Karnataka
* BS Yeddyurappa meets governor, stakes claim to form government in Karnataka
* BJP’s chief ministerial candidate BS Yeddyurappa says he along with Union minister Ananth Kumar will meet Karnataka governor this evening to stake claim
* Three of BJP’s ministers — JP Nadda, Dharmendra Pradhan, and Prakash Javadekar — have rushed to Bengaluru.
* Leads + wins at 4.24pm:
– BJP: 104
– Congress: 78
– Others: 2
* Chief Minister Siddaramaiah submits his resignation to the Governor of Karnataka.
* BJP’s chief ministerial candidate BS Yeddyurappa, in a press conference, thanks the party karyakartas for helping BJP emerge as the single-largest party in Karnataka.
* Congress is trying to subvert popular mandate under which the people of Karnataka have rejected their party: BS Yeddyurappa
* Under the leadership of PM Modi and Amit Shah, people have rejected Congress and accepted BJP. The ‘janaadesh’ is with BJP, says Yeddyurappa.
* The people of the state have defeated the Siddaramaiah government and the last five years of Congress government under him. He lost himeself from Chamundeshwari constituency: BS Yeddyurappa
* Reports suggest that the Karnataka Governor has agreed to meet political leaders only after the Election Commission comes out with the final results.
* HD Kumaraswamy, son of JD(S) leader HD Deve Gowda, has won from both the constituencies where he contested: Ramanagaram and Channapatna.
* Since Kumaraswamy has let go of one of his seats, the new majority mark is 111.
* Siddaramaiah has won from Badami constituency.
* BS Yeddyurappa refused to comment on Congress-JD(S) alliance.
* Final results are not known yet. We will decide on the future course once all the results are out: BS Yeddyurappa, BJP’s chief ministerial candidate
* Congress leader DK Shivakumar has said he is in touch with leading Independent MLAs in the state.
* We had a telephonic conversation with both Mr Deve Gowda and his son, and they have agreed to an alliance with us with a leader of their choice. Given the trends at the moment, it looks like our combined numbers will surpass those of BJP, and we are hoping to meet the governor of Karnataka today evening to make our intent clear in writing: Ghulam Nabi Azad, senior Congress leader
* Congress offers support to JD(S)+ to form a post-poll alliance, with the chief ministerial candidate of JD(S)’s choice.
* JD(S) has dominated the constituencies that are most impacted by the Cauvery dispute, with leads+wins adding to 28.
* BJP’s R Ashoka has won from Padmanaba Nagar constituency.
* BJP’s chief minister candidate BS Yeddyurappa has won from his constituency Shikaripura.
* Trends at 2.10pm show Congress leads + wins at 73, BJP leads + wins at 106, and JD(S)+ leads+ wins at 41.
* BJP’s Nagendra secures 51,683 votes in Chamraja constituency, defeats Vasu (who secured 36,743 votes) of Congress by a margin of 14,940 votes.
* Hassan district has been put under tight security following following fear of post result violence.
* Trends at 1.30pm show Congress leading on 73 seats, BJP on 107 seats, and JD(S)+ on 40 seats.
* Both central and coastal Karnataka have shown to favour BJP, with the party leading on 18 seats in coastal areas, and 24 seats in central parts of the state.
* Congress, on the other hand, is leading on three seats in coastal Karnataka, and 11 seats in central areas.
* Till now, BJP has won in seven constituencies:
– Saundatti Yellamma
– Shimoga rural
* Congress candidate from Mangaluru, UT Abdul Khader, has won.
* JD(S) heavyweight Sharada Puryanaik loses his Shimoga Rural seat to BJP’s KB Ashok Naik.
* Latest trends at 12.52pm show Congress leading on 71 seats, BJP leading on 109 seats and and JD(S)+ leading on 40 seats.
* In areas marred by the Mahadayi river dispute, BJP has managed to establish a lead in 8 seats. Congress is a close second, currently leading on 5 seats of the area.
* Congress’s Laxmi R Hebbalkar is leading in Belagavi Rural.
* Congress candidate from BMT Layout, Ramalinga Reddy, is leading.
* BJP leader KS Eshwarappa is leading in Shivamogga constituency.
Live updates: Counting for Karnataka elections 2018
* We would like to thank all the voters of Karnataka who stuck by the agenda of development: Nirmala Sitharaman
* CM Siddaramaiah loses from Chamundeshwari constituency.
* In areas marked by the Cauvery dispute, JD(S)+ is leading on maximum seats: 27.
* Leads show BJP has gained 28 seats in constituencies marked by agrarian crisis.
* Trends at 10.59am show BJP as the single-largest party, leading on 121 seats. Congress is considerably behind at the moment, with leads in 59 constituencies. JD(S)+ is leading on 40 seats.
Karnataka election: Your one-stop destination for all the information
* Congress local leader DK Shivakumar is leading in his constituency Kanakapura.
* In both SC and ST constituencies across Karnataka, BJP is leading on maximum seats.
* Vokkaliga community of Karnataka has come out and voted for JD(S)+ in large numbers. Trends show that the party is leading on 25 seats in the Vokkaliga dominant region of Karnataka.
* Congress star candidate G Parameshwara from Koratagere is leading.
* BJP inches close to the majority mark of 113, is now leading on 111 seats.
* JD(S)+ is ahead on 27 seats in the Old Mysuru area.
* In areas of Karnataka marked by an agrarian crisis, BJP and Congress are tied, each leading on 27 seats.
Elections with Times: Flavour of poll campaigns, ground mood
* BJP’s Nippani candidate Jolle Shashikala Annasaheb is leading.
* BJP’s heavyweight B Sreeramulu is trailing in Badami, where Congress’s Siddaramaiah is leading. Sreeramulu is also contesting from another constituency, Molakalmuru, where he is leading.
* BJP has taken a lead in coastal Karnataka, with leads in 11 constituencies. Congress is leading on 6 seats.