Today we are talking about How to watch the celestial event and live stream, check out the How to watch the celestial event and live stream with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for How to watch the celestial event and live stream By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
NEW DELHI: Avid sky-gazers are all geared up to witness today’s rare celestial triple treat. Here’s what’s will happen, simultaneously:
A Supermoon – The Moon is at/near its closest point to Earth
A Blue Moon – The 2nd full moon in a month
A Blood Moon – A total lunar eclipse, which will give the moon a reddish hue. The red tint is caused by the Earth’s shadow on the Moon during a lunar eclipse
Here’s all you need to know about the event:
* This super blue blood moon will begin today around 4:21 pm and last until 8:42 pm (all Indian Standard Time).
* It will be visible across the country.
* Northeastern India will be the first to witness the lunar eclipse, between 4.21pm and 5.18pm .
* The rest of the country can see this Super Blue Blood Moon between 5.18pm and 6.21pm.
* Those on the west coast and a few parts of Rajasthan will be able to see it between 6.21pm and 7.37pm.
* The phenomenon can be observed with the naked eye.
* Binoculars or a telescope will enhance the viewing experience.
* You can safely eat and drink during this phenomenon.
* In urban areas, get away from the city lights and focus on the moon.
* Rural areas with little or no artificial lights and pollution will have the clearest skies and the best viewing conditions for a lunar eclipse.
* The moon will appear 14% closer to the earth and 30% brighter.
* India will be witnessing the Blood Moon after nearly 36 years -the last one was in 1982.
The overlap of a blue moon – the second full moon in a calendar month – with a lunar eclipse while the moon is at its closest approach to the earth is the first such celestial trifecta since 1982, said Noah Petro, a research scientist at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center outside Washington.
“Just having these three things simultaneously occur is unusual,” Petro said. “A blue moon is not extremely rare but it’s a nice coincidence that it happens in conjunction with these other two.”
One can see the live eclipse coverage and a webcast by NASA by clicking on https://www.nasa.gov/nasalive
Sky enthusiasts gear up to watch eclipse of super blue blood moon