Today we are talking about icse result 2018: ICSE, ISC Board Result 2018 declared @ cisce.org: Live Updates, check out the icse result 2018: ICSE, ISC Board Result 2018 declared @ cisce.org: Live Updates with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for icse result 2018: ICSE, ISC Board Result 2018 declared @ cisce.org: Live Updates By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
This year, the ICSE board examinations began on February 26 and ended on April 12, while the ISC exams began on February 7 and ended on April 4.
The candidates who have appeared for the examination in the month of February-April 2018, can visit the official website of the CISCE Council – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org to check their result.
CISCE ICSE and ISC result 2018: Live Updates
- Pass percentage in Delhi NCR is 99.11 per cent
- To get ISC Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS ISC Space Unique Id to 09248082883
- To get ICSE Results 2018 on your Mobile SMS ICSE Space Unique Id to 09248082883
- The results will be made live on the official website once the press conference is over
- The result will be announced today at 3 pm today
- Last year the result was announced on May 29
- Results will be available on the council website www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
- For ISC, the passing criteria would be 35% instead of 40%
- This year, the criteria for passing ICSE would be 33% instead of 35%
- More than 81,000 candidates took the ISC Class 12 boards exam this year
- Around 1.84 lakh students appeared for the ICSE Class 10 board exam
How to check your ICSE, ISC Board result?
1) Open the official website of the CISCE – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
2) On the homepage, you will find link for the results, click on it
3) It will redirect you to results page
4) Enter your details such as name, roll number and click on submit
5) Your result will be displayed on the screen of your mobile or computer
6) You can download & save it or take a print out of your result for future reference