Today we are talking about Live updates of UP Civic Poll results & UP Nikay Chunav result 2017, check out the Live updates of UP Civic Poll results & UP Nikay Chunav result 2017 with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for Live updates of UP Civic Poll results & UP Nikay Chunav result 2017 By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
* BJP has retained its saffron wave in Uttar Pradesh by winning 14 out of the 16 mayoral seats in the urban local bodies elections.
* “The result should open the eyes of those who are saying big things in Gujarat. Not only did they fail to open their account in this election, they also lost Amethi,” said UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath.
* BSP won two seats, Meerut and Aligarh, while Samajwadi Party and Congress could not open their accounts. BJP had won 11 of the 13 mayoral seats in 2012.
* UP civic poll results: BJP wins Lucknow’s mayoral seat with 1,31,356 votes.
* BJP’s mayoral candidate Sanyukta Bhatiya from Lucknow gets 3,77,166 total votes.
* SP’s Shabnam Bano from Ward 110 of Colonelganj defeats Shabina Bano, an independent candidate by a narrow margin of 98 votes.
* Firozabad mayoral seat won by BJPs Nutan Thakur.
* Abhilasha Gupta of BJP wins Allahabad mayor seat by a margin of over 51327 votes defeating Vinod Chandra Dubey of SP
* BSP’s Sunita Verma wins Meerut mayoral seat
* People have given a historic mandate to BJP: Yogi Adityanath
* BJP won because of its development work, says Yogi Adityanath
* BSP candidate Mohammad Furkan wins Mayor seat in Aligarh
* Abhilasha Gupta of BJP wins the Mayor seat from Allahabad. She defeated Vijay Mishra of Congress by a margin of 27542 votes. Formal announcement awaited
* BJP is leading at 42 wards in corporator’s tally in Allahabad. The city has a total of 80 wards
* Kanpur : Maneka Singh Sengar – Independent candidate defeats BJP candidate to win ward number 87
* AIMIM wins Muslim populated Atala ward in Allahabad
* BJP candidate Meera Agarwal wins lucky draw. BJP and Congress both had got 874 votes in Ward no.56 in Mathura.
* BJP and Congress both get 874 votes in Ward no.56 in Mathura. Winner to now be decided by a lucky draw
* BJP mayor candidate Abhilasha Gupta leading with over 3000 votes in Allahabad
* BJP mayor candidate Hrishikesh Upadhyay is leading in Ayodhya
* BJP’s mayor candidates are leading in Meerut, Saharanpur, Lucknow, Ghaziabad and Gorakhpur as per initial trends
* Central paramilitary forces have been deployed around the counting centres. Arrangements have also been made for web casting of the counting process
* The counting is going on for 16 nagar nigam, 198 nagar palika parishad and 438 nagar panchayats
* In 2012, BJP had a mayor in 12 municipal corporations
* Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath criss-crossed the state to woo voters in the name of development, while opposition SP, BSP and Congress campaigns were comparatively low key
* The election campaign generated a lot of political heat with the ruling BJP leaving nothing to chance
* The previous two phases of polling on November 22 and 26 had recorded a turnout of 52.59 and 49.3 respectively taking the average of all the three phases to 52.5 per cent
* The polling percentage of the third phase on November 29 in 26 districts of the state witnessed a voter turnout of 53 per cent
* The Yogi Adityanath government, after assuming office, constituted two municipal corporations of Ayodhya and Vrindavan-Mathura