Today we are talking about Maharashtra farmers: Over 30,000 farmers reach Mumbai, to gherao Vidhan Bhavan tomorrow | India News, check out the Maharashtra farmers: Over 30,000 farmers reach Mumbai, to gherao Vidhan Bhavan tomorrow | India News with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for Maharashtra farmers: Over 30,000 farmers reach Mumbai, to gherao Vidhan Bhavan tomorrow | India News By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
* The farmers are planning to troop into south Mumbai on Monday and gherao the state assembly to demand a complete loan waiver, remunerative prices for agricultural produce and implementation of Swaminathan Commission recommendations among others. The budget session is under way at the state legislature.
#Maharashtra: All India Kisan Sabha’s protest march reached Mumbai. Over 30,000 farmers held the march from Nashik… https://t.co/QFjOTi8cEu
— ANI (@ANI) 1520766144000
* The number of protestors had swollen to 34,000 according to organizers, with thousands of farmers from Mumbai joining in today.
* Mumbai police have made elaborate security and traffic arrangements for Sunday as well as Monday. However, citizens could experience some inconvenience along the morcha route, especially since HSC, SSC, CBSE (Class X as well as XII), ICSE and ISC exams are under way. “There are currently no instructions but students must take care to leave earlier than usual depending on the situation on Monday morning,” said Subhash Borse, in charge secretary of the state board’s Mumbai division.
* All India Kisan Sabha (AIKS), which is leading the rally, said that thousands of farmers, accompanied by their wives and parents, have joined the cause.
* “Why would they (farmers) suffer such a long and winding journey on foot, if their causes weren’t genuine,” Ajit Nawale of the All India Kisan Sabha questioned yesterday. He added they were all here to present their charter of demands to the government.
#Mumbai: Shiv Sena’s Aditya Thackeray met farmers of All India Kisan Sabha and interacted with them. Over 30,000 fa… https://t.co/IrMosmyyI8
— ANI (@ANI) 1520767590000
* The Shiv Sena, a partner in the state government, and the MNS have extended their support to the rally. Senior Sena leader Eknath Shinde met the protestors in Shahapur yesterday at the behest of Uddhav Thackeray.
* Last year, Maharashtra government had announced a
loan waiver of Rs 4,000 crore
+ under the first phase of the farm loan waiver scheme.