Today we are talking about Narendra Modi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Palestine: Key points | India News, check out the Narendra Modi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Palestine: Key points | India News with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for Narendra Modi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Palestine: Key points | India News By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
2. India hopes for return of peace in the West Asia region, PM Modi said during a joint press briefing. “India and Palestine’s relations have stood the test of time. I have assured President Abbas that India is committed to the Palestinian people’s interests,” he said.
3. PM Modi announced that the exchange of students between the countries will be doubled to 100 from 50.
4. We rely on India’s role and great standing on the international stage to facilitate the peace process with Israel, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said.
5. Shortly after arriving in Ramallah, PM Narendra Modi laid wreath at the mausoleum of late President of Palestine Yasser Arafat. After paying homage, PM Modi, accompanied by PM Rami Hamdallah, took a short tour of the Yasser Arafat Museum located adjacent to the Mausoleum.
6. In a recognition of PM Modi’s contribution to relations between India and Palestine, President Abbas conferred the Grand Collar of the State of Palestine on Modi after the conclusion of the bilateral meeting. The Grand Collar is Highest order given to foreign dignitaries.
The commendation reads
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) 1518257125000
7. PM Modi and Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas witnessed the exchange of key bilateral agreements between India and Palestine.
8. “It is my honour to welcome you as a great guest, on your first historic visit to Palestine which holds, to you personally and to the people of india, sentiments of love and appreciation. Indian leadership has always stood by peace in Palestine,” Abbas had said after signing the agreements.