Today we are talking about PM Modi inaugurates Dr Ambedkar National Memorial: Highlights | India News, check out the PM Modi inaugurates Dr Ambedkar National Memorial: Highlights | India News with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for PM Modi inaugurates Dr Ambedkar National Memorial: Highlights | India News By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
* In any state of the country, such incidents (rapes) in any area shock our human sensibilities. I want to assure the people that no criminal will escape, justice will be done. We all have to do work together to eliminate this evil in our society
* While speaking at the Red Fort, I had the courage to say: ask the boys, not the girl. We have to strengthen our family system, our social values and law and order. Only then will we create Baba Saheb’s dream of India, and create a New India
* Many governments came to power after independence but what should have been done much before has happened now, after decades. This memorial is a tribute to Baba Saheb Ambedkar
* Not to whine about scarcity and not to get distracted by influence, is a mantra given by Dr Ambedkar through his life
* We have attempted to develop a work culture where we will inaugurate what we have laid foundation for. We believe in completing schemes before the scheduled dates
* After Atal Ji’s govt, when Congress came to power they closed the files related to this project, when we were given a chance to serve people in 2014 we dug out the files and worked on it
* Baba Saheb would not have imagined that after independence govt with a working culture of ‘latkana, atkana & bhatkana’ will come to power. In the last 4 years our govt has re-started work on programs and schemes that have been pending for many-many years
* In 2015, we strengthened the law against atrocities on Dalits. We have increased the number of crimes against Dalits enlisted in the law from 22 to 47
* Congress used all its power to remove any mention of Baba Saheb from the country’s history. This is the bitter truth of history that when Baba Saheb was alive, Congress left no stone unturned to insult him
* I challenge the Congress to tell about a single work done by them for Baba Saheb, any single work done by them as a mark of respect to him