Today we are talking about Rahul Gandhi: Live updates: Rahul Gandhi addresses rally in Karnataka | India News, check out the Rahul Gandhi: Live updates: Rahul Gandhi addresses rally in Karnataka | India News with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for Rahul Gandhi: Live updates: Rahul Gandhi addresses rally in Karnataka | India News By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
* PM Modi’s backward-looking thought caused demonetisation and Gabbar Singh Tax. I request him to learn from CM Siddaramaiah, who responded to farm crisis by waiving their loans and delivering on his promises: Rahul
* The country doesn’t want to hear about the past. It is concerned about the future. CM Siddaramaiah is forward-looking. Modi is the kind of PM who drives the vehicle looking in the rear-view mirror, says the Congress President.
* Today, unemployment and farm crisis are major challenges in the country. Dalit atrocities are on the rise. But in his entire speech in the Parliament, PM Modi did not utter a single word on these issues: Rahul
* Modi govt failed in keeping its promise to employ 2 crore youth. Today a mere 450 youths are provided employment in a day. PM Modi himself has admitted that Karnataka is successful in creating employment: Rahul Gandhi
* Sonia Gandhi made sure that UPA grants Special Status to Hyderabad-Karnataka region. And we fulfilled that promise. Earlier, this region received only 350 crore worth grants. Today, it receives 4,000 crore, says Rahul
* PM Modi did not talk about the future of the country, or giving employment to youth, or helping the famers, in his one-hour long address in Parliament. He only talked about Congress party and the past. The country wants to listen to the future from the prime minister, not the past: Rahul
* Congress fulfils its promises; Narendra Modi’s words are empty, he doesn’t stick by them, alleges Rahul Gandhi
* You will gain nothing by trusting people who lie to you: Rahul in Karnataka
* Country has employment issues, famers are unhappy, what is PM Modi doing: Rahul Gandhi
* Rahul Gandhi is addressing a rally in Bellary, Karnataka
* Congress President Rahul Gandhi is on a four-day visit in poll-bound Karnataka from Saturday to connect with people through public meetings and group inter-actions, a party leader said on Friday.
* With assembly polls due in late April or early May, the party’s state unit has scheduled a series of public interactions, road-side meetings and public rallies over the next four days in the state’s northern districts of Ballari, Koppal, Yadgir and Kalaburgi.
* He will also meet beneficiaries of Article 371-J under which people from the old Hyderabad-Karnataka region are given employment and seats for education on preference and priority.
* He will also visit Huligamma temple in the neighbouring Koppal town and Gavi Siddheswara Lingayat Mutt to meet its head priest. He will address a public meeting at Kukanur near Yelburga in Koppal district in the evening.