Today we are talking about Salman Khan’s bail plea in the blackbuck poaching case: Top developments | Hindi Movie News, check out the Salman Khan’s bail plea in the blackbuck poaching case: Top developments | Hindi Movie News with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for Salman Khan’s bail plea in the blackbuck poaching case: Top developments | Hindi Movie News By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
* District and Sessions Judge Ravindra Kumar Joshi heard the arguments of prosecution and defence which lasted for about an hour, defence counsel Mahesh Bora said.
* Khan’s sisters – Alvira and Arpita – were present during the hearing.
* Salman Khan’s case was listed at No 15 in the Jodhpur court.
* Earlier there was confusion in the court over the allotment of Salman’s case to one of the two judges.
* Judge Ravinder Kumar, who sentenced Salman to five years in jail, was promoted and put on Awaiting Posting Order (APO), while Sessions Judge Ravindra Kumar Joshi, who was scheduled to hear Salman’s bail plea, was transferred by Rajasthan High Court, along with 86 other judges.
* The actor was on Thursday convicted by a trial court and sentenced to five years in prison for killing two blackbucks during the shooting of “Hum Saath Saath Hain” here.
* The sessions court had yesterday reserved its decision on Bollywood superstar’s bail plea for today and called for the records of the case from the trial court.