Today we are talking about SP leading in Gorakhpur, Phulpur by elections, check out the SP leading in Gorakhpur, Phulpur by elections with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for SP leading in Gorakhpur, Phulpur by elections By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
* Samajwadi Party workers celebrate their candidates leading in both bypoll seats in UP.
* Gorakhpur bypoll: SP’s Praveen Kumar Nishad leading with 1,63,941 votes, BJP’s Upendra Dutt Shukla second with 1,50,062 votes after 11th round of counting.
* Phulpur: Samajwadi Party’s Nagendra Pratap Singh Patel leading with 1,55,314 votes, BJP’s Kaushlendra Singh Patel second with 1,34,819 votes after 14th round of counting.
* Latest from Gorakhpur: SP’s Praveen Kumar Nishad is leading by 74,077 votes, BJP’s Upendra Dutt Shukla is second with 70,317 votes after the fifth round of counting.
* Latest from Phulpur: Samajwadi Party’s Nagendra Pratap Singh Patel is leading by 14,239, with a total of 1,11,668 votes, BJP’s Kaushlendra Singh Patel is second with 97369 votes after 10 rounds of counting.
* In Phulpur, Samajwadi Party’s Nagendra Pratap Singh Patel is leading by 12,231 votes with a total of 99,557 votes, so far. BJP’s Kaushlendra Singh Patel is second with 87,326 votes after eight round of counting.
* As of 11.30am, in Gorakhpur, Samajwadi Party’s Praveen Kumar Nishad is leading by 1523 votes, with 44,979 votes, so far. BJP’s Upendra Dutt Shukla is second with 43,456 votes.
* Earlier, in Gorakhpur, the BJP’s Upendra Dutt Shukla was leading, with 15,577 votes, andthe SP’s Praveen Kumar Nishad was coming in second with 13,911 votes.
* As of 10 am, the BJP candidate in Phulpur was closing in on the SP one, even though the latter was still ahead. The SP’s Nagendra Pratap Singh Patel was leading by 1,058 votes with 22,460 votes, BJP’s Kaushlendra Singh Patel at a close second with 21,402 votes.
* An hour into counting the Samajwadi Party’s Nagendra Pratap Singh Patel was leading in Phulpur by with 7600 votes; the BJP’s Kaushlendra Singh Patel was at 6,163 votes after round 3.
* The bypolls had to be held after UP CM Adityanath and deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya vacated their Lok Sabha seats of Gorakhpur and Phulpur, respectively, upon being elected to the state Legislative Council last year after Assembly elections.
* Voting for the two seats took place on Sunday. While 47 per cent of the voters exercised their franchise in Gorakhpur, the turnout in Phulpur was lower, at 38 per cent.
*The saffron party fielded Kaushalendra Singh Patel from Phulpur and Upendra Dutt Shukla from Gorakhpur against the Samajwadi Party’s (SP) Pravin Nishad and Nagendra Pratap Singh Patel, respectively. The Congress nominated Sureetha Kareem for Gorakhpur and Manish Mishra for the Phulpur Lok Sabha seat.