Today we are talking about United NDA is BJP’s next challenge after a united opposition | India News, check out the United NDA is BJP’s next challenge after a united opposition | India News with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for United NDA is BJP’s next challenge after a united opposition | India News By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
These are the BJP’s main challenges:
* The JD(U) has made it clear Nitish Kumar is the face of NDA in Bihar and the party will contest 25 out of 40 seats in 2019 Lok Sabha polls. A leader of the party said, “Like Yogi Adityanath is the face of NDA in UP, Nitish is its face in Bihar.”
But Union minister Ram Kripal Yadav said the general elections would be fought with the face and works of PM Modi. “Narendra Modi has provided thrust to development of the country and the elections will be fought by NDA in his name and work,” he stated.
* Another Bihar ally RLSP’s Upendra Kushwaha has questioned BJP’s big brother attitude. The leaders has asked the BJP to put the alliance above the party interests and engage all allies to chalk out a strategy to counter the unity among the opposition parties for next year’s Lok Sabha election.
* BJP has called a meeting of all its Bihar allies in NDA on June 7. This meeting of NDA constituents in Patna on Thursday is being keenly watched. The meeting, likely to be attended by Nitish and senior leaders of other NDA partners, will discuss the strategy for the 2019 Lok Sabha election in Bihar.
* Another NDA member in Uttar Pradesh said the BJP lost the bypolls because it chose Yogi Adityanath as chief minister. Uttar Pradesh minister Om Prakash Rajbhar said the backward classes were unhappy with the party as BJP leader Keshav Prasad Maurya was not made the chief minister.
Rajbhar, who is cabinet minister and head of Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party, said the BJP should introspect on the reasons for its defeat in the bypolls. The BJP lost both the Kairana and Noorpur assembly seats in the recent polls.
* The Shiv Sena has said it will go solo in 2019. But following the debacle in the Palghar byelection, BJP leader and state revenue minister Chandrakant Patil said the Shiv Sena must rethink its decision of going solo. He said if the BJP and Shiv Sena went separate ways, the Congress would benefit.
* Chandrababu Naidu has already walked out of NDA. The Telugu Desam party chief decided to exit the coalition after the Centre refused to grant special status to Andhra Pradesh.
* The GST waiver on langar food is being seen as a move to placate the Akalis. The central government has allocated a sum of Rs 325 crore to reimburse goods and services tax on specific items bought by charitable religious institutions to distribute free food to the public.
The bottomline: Keeping its house in order may be as big a challenge for the ruling party as taking on rivals.