Today we are talking about Violent protests in Rajasthan, Ahmedabad during Bharat bandh, check out the Violent protests in Rajasthan, Ahmedabad during Bharat bandh with complete details and accuracy At 9wiki.info.
Check down the table for Violent protests in Rajasthan, Ahmedabad during Bharat bandh By 9wiki – The Encyclopedia We are always providing right details you can comment below if you found any irrelevant content of celeb.
To prevent untoward incidents in the states, the Punjab government has ordered the suspension of bus services and mobile internet services.
Here are the highlights:
* Centre files review petition against
Supreme Court verdict on SC & ST act
* Jignesh Mevani said they will not allow any BJP leader to touch Baba Saheb Ambedkar’s statue across the country on April 14 if the Union government does not challenge the Supreme Court order.
* I wish to convey that today we’ve filed a petition on the judgement by Supreme Court on the SC/ST act. We have filed a comprehensive review petition which will be presented before the court by the senior lawyers of the government: Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Law Minister
* The central & state govts are dedicated towards the welfare of backward castes, SC & ST. I appeal to all to not disturb the law & order. If at all there are any issues you can bring them to govt’s notice: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
* Scuffle between protesters and Police in Ranchi
* Gujarat: Stones pelted at a government-run bus in Botad
* Complete Bandh in Jalandhar, Phagwara, Nawanshahr and other parts of Doaba region. Even smaller commercial establishments remain closed.
* Rajpura: Dalit activists block Tahli Wala Chowk in Rajpura. Almost complete band in Patiala.
* Madhavpura Market in Ahmedabad totally shut because of Bandh call given by Dalit Protestors.
* Dalit protest: Over five companies of State Reserve Police deployed in different parts of Ahmedabad along with the local police to prevent any untoward incident. City police is on alert since 8 am today.
* Dalit protest: Routes of at least 10 AMTS buses diverted after reports of vandalism on Ahmedabad roads
* Dalit groups to gather at Sarangpur area of Ahmedabad to protest against the observations made by a Supreme Court bench regarding SC/ST Atrocity (Prevention) Act.
* Vadgam MLA and dalit leader Jignesh Mevani has pledged support to the Bharat Bandh called by dalit leaders and activists to show their disagreement with the Supreme Court’s decision making investigation by a DSP-level officer mandatory before registering a case under the atrocity Act.
* Hundreds of supporters of the Bharat Bandh called on SC-ST ruling, stop train near Tonk Phatak in Jaipur.
* Bharat Bandh over SC/ST protection act: Protesters stop train in Punjab’s Patiala
* Bharat Bandh over SC/ST protection act: Protesters stop train at Forbesganj Junction in Bihar
Bharat bandh: Punjab on high alert
* There are reasons for the elaborate security arrangements being made in the state in view of the ‘Bharat Bandh’. Punjab has highest percentage of Dalits than any other state at 31.9% and though they remain politically and socially fragmented, this issue has clearly united them.
Bharat Bandh over SC/ST protection act: Different groups including CPIML activists protest in Bihar’s Arrah, block a train
* Amid mounting criticism and strike calls, the Centre will file a petition on Monday seeking review of the Supreme Court judgment diluting the SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
* The CBSE has postponed class 12 and class 10 examinations scheduled to be held today in Punjab at the request of the state government in view of ‘Bharat Bandh’ called by several Dalit organisations against the alleged “dilution” of the SCs/STs (Prevention of Atrocities) Act.